Lubricating oil display rack is mainly made of various metals, wood, acrylic acid and other materials. In the later stage, electrostatic spraying and baking process are used to make the display rack look beautiful and durable, so as to better display your products and improve product publicity. Pay attention to the following points for lubricating oil display rack:
1. The lubricating oil display frame shall be placed on the plastic tray to avoid uneven falling force and damage
2. When placing goods, the goods shall be placed evenly to avoid side deviation during lifting and handling
3. When stacking, the load bearing at the bottom of tray shall be considered
4. When the pallet is placed on the shelf, the shelf type pallet must be used, which shall not be overloaded according to the carrying capacity and structure of the shelf
5. When using handling equipment, the use size difference of plastic pallet shall be considered to avoid improper size and damage of plastic pallet
6. When the forklift or manual hydraulic truck operates, try to move the fork outside the fork hole to the fork foot, put all the forks into the tray, and the angle before lifting the tray can be changed smoothly. The fork stab cannot hit the side of the tray, so as to prevent the tray from cracking.
The above is the relevant content introduced by the manufacturer of lubricating oil display rack. For more information, please visit the website: